Rent, lease or buy a copier, printer, or fax
Why choose A-Cal to rent, lease, or buy?
- We don't have a sales team. Our main business is service and we have no interest in pushing you into an expensive machine you don't need.
- From our 25 years servicing copiers, we know what's weak and what's strong! We're an authorized servicer, but we've chosen to cherry pick the best units as an independent dealer, rather than becoming an "authorized dealer" that has to offer every model. We'll even offer older models that have proven themselves that dealers are forced to discontinue. See our recommendations.
- We tweak all our machines, whether rebuilt or factory new in the box, for the maximum efficiency. So you don't waste electricity or toner, and the units won't jam!
- If you enter a lease with a service agreement, do you really trust the dealer to be honest about repairs? With A-Cal you can feel comfortable that the service will be done right, and enter a longer-term lease with lower monthly rates.
- With A-Cal, you can lease-to-own without tricky end-of-lease terms. We can give almost any machine up to 8 years of worry-free stellar service! That's up to 5 years free compared to other providers.
The smart alternative to leasing: renting!
- When you lease, you're stuck in a 3-5 year contract. You're married to your leasing company and often service is added in. What happens then if you don't like your machine? If your needs change? If you find out (as is true at so many sales-run dealerships) their servicing isn't good? You are stuck.
- Renting from A-Cal is a lightweight option. Try it and see if you like it. Since you aren't stuck with a specific make or model, you can upgrade or downgrade easily.
- A-Cal includes all servicing, parts, and labor in its rentals, which typically cost less than leasing. Our terms have no traps or buyout costs at rental end.
- And best of all, renting from A-Cal will save you money over leasing! Call A-Cal and get a 2nd opinion before you lease!
- A-Cal also offers rent-to-own, lease, lease-to-own, or buy outright, if you prefer. We are service engineers, not salespeople, and we want to give you the best experience for the lowest price.